Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty Zoya Nudes: Review, Photos, Swatches

Zoya Ginessa, Ella, and Danielle

Work Friendly Nudes with Zoya Ginessa, Ella, and Danielle

Zoya is a brand that I just recently got into. They are not as widely available as some other brands, which is perhaps why I had not heard of them before. Their polishes are toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor free. They are also vegan friendly. They offer a wide variety of over 300 colors, plus they release four (4) seasonal collections each year. Each polish retails for $8.00 US, however Zoya is constantly offering promotions to it's loyal customers!
  • Ginessa is a gorgeous sheer white base packed with shimmering silvery white microglitter. It applied smoothly and evenly, though it was a little more sheer than I expected given the intensity rating on Zoya's website. I used 3 coats and you can still see my nail line. I suspect 4 or 5 coats would be needed to reach total opacity. (This could just be on my nails though, as I have rather thick nails, so the free edge is pretty white.)
  • Ella is a light peachy nude with very subtle microshimmer. This shade is meant to be very sheer and it definitely holds to that. I applied 5 coats and you can still see my nail line. I found that this shade didn't apply as evenly as the others, but that might have been because I applied so many coats.
  • Danielle is a pale soft pink with a very very subtle silver shimmer. It's noticeable in the bottle, but on the nail it's almost nonexistent. This shade is also meant to be very sheer. I applied 4 coats and found that they applied very smoothly and evenly.
 See more pictures!



Zoya Ginessa (3 coats) Shade


 Zoya Ginessa (3 coats) Shade

 Zoya Ginessa (3 coats) Indoors

 Zoya Ella (5 coats) Shade

Zoya Ella (5 coats) Indoors

Zoya Danielle (4 coats) Shade

 Zoya Danielle (4 coats) Sun

 Zoya Danielle (4 coats) Indoors

    No comments:

    Post a Comment